Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Known Issues & Fixes

For the past 3 days, I can hear all players in voice chat simultaneously, regardless of their location. I hear a jumbled mess of 10 people talking at once. I've muted my entire team and still heard voices which were clearly talking about things the other team were doing, so I can even hear the other team's voice chat.

I've restarted both the game and my computer. I'm using a bluetooth headset.

whitworth.jpg

Tried to get some attention to this on the Steam Forums without much luck.

Anyone else have issues with the way the Whitworth sight is shown? I get blurring and a T shaped front post that makes it nearly impossible to use the sight. Seems a bit of a counter towards a rifle that's supposed to be some of the most accurate hardware on the field. Is this issue unique to me? Had this across two different systems and it still shows no matter what graphical settings I use.

Thanks!

Edit: Dunno why the file is so shrunken down, you can still kinda see the weird T shape of the front sight though.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I am currently unable to join any skirmish servers and only see the pop-up "Joining Game" and that is all that happens. I am able to join drill camps and have uninstalled several times and reinstalled but this has not helped. It will eventually time out and say Failed to Join after 5 minutes or so.

My game is currently installed on my C: drive as well. Clearing the local data from my Saved Games folder did not resolve the issue either. I checked the game log and the message "Send reliable connection lcid 0 addr 90130071879922690 from uid xxxxxxxxxxx:xxx..." is continuously displayed but no connection is ever established.

Has anyone had a similar issue either? I am currently on Windows 10 with an i7 8700k, 1070 card, 16 GB RAM and the game is installed on my 500 GB SSD. I have tried connecting thru my WiFi and Ethernet as well
    Last edited by panamanianhurricane; 10-27-2019 at 11:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by panamanianhurricane View Post
    I am currently unable to join any skirmish servers and only see the pop-up "Joining Game" and that is all that happens. I am able to join drill camps and have uninstalled several times and reinstalled but this has not helped. It will eventually time out and say Failed to Join after 5 minutes or so.

My game is currently installed on my C: drive as well. Clearing the local data from my Saved Games folder did not resolve the issue either. I checked the game log and the message "Send reliable connection lcid 0 addr 90130071879922690 from uid xxxxxxxxxxx:xxx..." is continuously displayed but no connection is ever established.

Has anyone had a similar issue either? I am currently on Windows 10 with an i7 8700k, 1070 card, 16 GB RAM and the game is installed on my 500 GB SSD. I have tried connecting thru my WiFi and Ethernet as well
    Hi there!

Sorry to hear you're having issues with the alpha.

Please list your internet connection speed.

Also, how many populated servers have you tried joining? It is possible that you have been banned (we don't have a message system able to inform you of this yet as it is directly tied to the client connection management on the server we've been working on overhauling for the past year now) if you are unable to join a specific server.

I've sent the game log file you sent us over for our programmers to investigate.

- Trusty

How about the no chat bug when running triple monitors? Cant see txt chat at 5760x1080!

I'm getting the issue where it's stuck on establishing context, game never loads when attempting to join any populated server. I've put a few posts in the steam discussion boards. when I do manage to get into any server I'll either get a world freeze(i can move but everything around me freezes) after 5-10 minutes of playing, or when trying to slot on I'll get a message saying, "error occurred when selecting class". the class selection doesn't reset when I get the error.

Quote Originally Posted by joe63401 View Post
    I'm getting the issue where it's stuck on establishing context, game never loads when attempting to join any populated server. I've put a few posts in the steam discussion boards. when I do manage to get into any server I'll either get a world freeze(i can move but everything around me freezes) after 5-10 minutes of playing, or when trying to slot on I'll get a message saying, "error occurred when selecting class". the class selection doesn't reset when I get the error.

Hi there!

"Everything freezes" is a partial disconnect, often caused by a slow internet connection not being able to keep up and thus, at least partially, dropping you.

- Trusty

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    Hi there!

"Everything freezes" is a partial disconnect, often caused by a slow internet connection not being able to keep up and thus, at least partially, dropping you.

- Trusty
    cable internet hardwired. 80 MB/s down, 10-15 MB/s up. I should also add that I used to be able to play without these types of issues. I would have the usual memory leak where after about 4-5 matches you have to restart game, but now i can not play at all

Do you have any thought or ideas about the other issues I'm having or can it all be tied back to partial disconnect? People are having similiar issues that have posted on the steam forums as well.

All of my issues have been solved with port forwarding