Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 3rd Alabama Infantry Company A "Mobile Cadets"

CSA Major

To clarify what our company is aiming to be:

We intend to create a role-play experience with military flavour (of course not going to the extremes) and are intending to play with one platoon light infantry and one platoon of regular infantry.
    We are also in the Southern Independent Batallion and want to incorporate us fully into that institution. We want to establish an integrated leadership.

We are still in need of capable leaders, a Company Sergeant ("Spieß" for all the Germans here), who will be on administrative duties and my right hand, two lieutenants for the platoons and first sergeants for them.
    Everyone interested in becoming an Officer or NCO will be trained and tested via a officer's test I have devised.

If you are interested, respond to this thread, send me a PM, volunteer at the company tool or add [3rdALA-ACoy]1stLt von Moltke on Steam.

We are looking forward to playing with you folks!

Quote Originally Posted by vonMoltke View Post
    To clarify what our company is aiming to be:

We intend to create a role-play experience with military flavour (of course not going to the extremes) and are intending to play with one platoon light infantry and one platoon of regular infantry.
    We are also in the Southern Independent Batallion and want to incorporate us fully into that institution. We want to establish an integrated leadership.

We are still in need of capable leaders, a Company Sergeant ("Spieß" for all the Germans here), who will be on administrative duties and my right hand, two lieutenants for the platoons and first sergeants for them.
    Everyone interested in becoming an Officer or NCO will be trained and tested via a officer's test I have devised.

If you are interested, respond to this thread, send me a PM, volunteer at the company tool or add [3rdALA-ACoy]1stLt von Moltke on Steam.

We are looking forward to playing with you folks!
    We will be on today 2 PM EST for a drill. Only a few of us but we need to start somewhere. Hope to see new recruits and meet our brothers on the field fight along side each other
    Richmond Howitzers, 3rd Company

Thank you for those who joined our first drill.
    And thank you to those who joined the 3rd Alabama Company A.
    Very glad to have you with us!!

CSA Major

Glad and proud to join your Company !
    Recruit Lebailec reporting for duty !

For glory !

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Lebailec View Post
    Glad and proud to join your Company !
    Recruit Lebailec reporting for duty !

For glory !
    For glory!
    Thank you for joining!

Thank you to those who joined us. Looking forward to the upcoming weekend to drill and battle

CSA Brigadier General

Really nice work keep it up

Quote Originally Posted by Migs View Post
    Really nice work keep it up
    Thank you!

Slowly our numbers increase each week with very friendly and passionate people. Quality!