Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The Company Tool [Suggestions]

This suggestion thread is for the company tool also
    If you would like to see special features, just give a suggestion.

USA Captain

This is more of a question and i might add a suggestion afterword

When you enlist for a company will it be accepted by an officer at a later date? or are you automatically assigned to the company?

and For the Image if your the leader of the Company will the image be of an officer or still of an enlisted man?

Quote Originally Posted by CjkCJkCjk View Post
    This is more of a question and i might add a suggestion afterword

When you enlist for a company will it be accepted by an officer at a later date? or are you automatically assigned to the company?

and For the Image if your the leader of the Company will the image be of an officer or still of an enlisted man?
    There are 2 options:

1) If there is an Apply button, the CompanyOfficer has to accept your application
    2) If there is a Join button, you will join the company asap.

CSA Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by Hinkel View Post
    You can of course form a unit, which did not fight in the Maryland Campaign. But those are not available in the Company Tool at first.
    When you say at first do you have plans to allow for custom units to be created and be listed in the company tool?
    Sincerely,
    Lieutenant Colonel Jonny Powers
    5th Georgia Volunteers, Company A, "Clinch Rifles"

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Powers View Post
    When you say at first do you have plans to allow for custom units to be created and be listed in the company tool?
    Yes, thats what I mean

USA Captain

How will be the Ranks there? Just Private / NCO and Officer?
    It would be awsome if everybody can spawn with the correct Rank. Now, It doesn't matter if you are a Sergant Major or a simple sergant you have to spawn with a Sergant-Uniform. As an enlisted or an officer it's the same. It would be AWSOME if you could play your Rank ingame. Yes, I know that you have to implent tons of different textures. But maybe, I have an idea for a solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Todesengel View Post
    How will be the Ranks there? Just Private / NCO and Officer?
    It would be awsome if everybody can spawn with the correct Rank. Now, It doesn't matter if you are a Sergant Major or a simple sergant you have to spawn with a Sergant-Uniform. As an enlisted or an officer it's the same. It would be AWSOME if you could play your Rank ingame. Yes, I know that you have to implent tons of different textures. But maybe, I have an idea for a solution.
    The rank you have in your company, will be the rank you will have on your uniform ingame
    At least, if the server has the option for it!

So if you are a first Sergeant in your company and you spawn as a NCO, you will have your First Sergeant stripes on your uniform.

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    Ummm. Just thought Emil & Mads said forum companies are not tied to game status, but if you have a rank in a non game association, you get that rank in game? Now I am truly confused.

USA Brigadier General

Quote Originally Posted by A. P. Hill View Post
    Ummm. Just thought Emil & Mads said forum companies are not tied to game status, but if you have a rank in a non game association, you get that rank in game? Now I am truly confused.
    The company tool that will be made will directly link ingame, so you make your company say 1st blah blah Company A. ingame your rank and company will carry across. Think of it as clan tags that other games use, it carries over so you have preset tags

Quote Originally Posted by A. P. Hill View Post
    Forum Company is not the same as a Company, which is formed in our official tool
    The Tool is linked ingame.