Page 180 of 189 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181182 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 1885

Thread: War of Rights - Patch Notes

USA Captain

Ah so as long as the attackers are on the point, they won't loose to the clock anymore since the defenders ran off?

Quote Originally Posted by SwingKid148 View Post
    Ah so as long as the attackers are on the point, they won't loose to the clock anymore since the defenders ran off?
    Yes. The same goes for the previous defender now counter attacking. If they get to the point, they have more men on it than the defender and their counter attack timer runs out, they will benefit from the overtime as well.

CSA Captain

Glad to see this finally implemented! My Texans are looking mighty fine in the corn
    Texas Poppin B
    My Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/c/SarisTX

USA General of the Army

Part of me is happy this is finally in the game, but the rest of me is like, "but, mah guns."

Quote Originally Posted by Oleander View Post
    Part of me is happy this is finally in the game, but the rest of me is like, "but, mah guns."
    The counter-attack mechanic is not created by our gameplay programmer who is currently focusing entirely on the artillery development.

- Trusty

RhettVito
    Quote Originally Posted by Oleander View Post
    Man+1 I was really thinking this was the arty update...

Just had a few matches following the new update - saw you guys in there. Well done gents, liking some of these changes so far!

hi
    perfect for the dynamics of the game and a game.
    strongly several points to take also for more tactics for officers and regiments .
    good job

November 28th - Update 165: Interpolation - Released!

- Improved the player interpolation. The new version will result in a more accurate representation of what the player you are looking at is actually doing while at the same time keeping player stuttering at an absolute minimum. Some of the benefits of this is that when a player is charging you, it is much less likely that he will be able to stab you while still being 5 meters away from you. We have made a video showcasing the difference between this version and the previous version which you can see below.

- Fixed a crash if admin console commands are executed while not connected to a server.

- Fixed the desertion messages on Picket Patrol and the Drill Camp not triggering.

- Fixed morale shouts not triggering on morale change and on FinalPush and Last Stand.

- Fixed an issue where a player would be unable to spawn if the player joined the server just as the skirmish area on the server was switching to the next area.

- Prevented players from switching weapons if they are carrying the flag.

- Fixed a number of flag animation issues caused by having been in right shoulder shift before picking up the flag.

- Fixed being able to perform melee thrusts while kneeling and also an issue that would make it look like the player was at the ready while he was in fact in melee mode.

- Fixed the reported instances of spawning inside various objects and being stuck by increasing the size required to be able to spawn on the flag bearer. If no free space is available you will spawn at the location of the flag bearer.

- Fixed several broken assets on Harpers Ferry.

- Updated fog volumes on Antietam, Harpers Ferry and South Mountain.

- Fixed several doors opening the incorrect direction on Antietam and Harpers Ferry.

- Set the game splash screen as the default loading screen when returning to the main menu from a level.

Good update! Hopefully paving the way for artillery testing?