Page 178 of 189 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178179180188 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 1885

Thread: War of Rights - Patch Notes

USA 1st Lieutenant

I'm hearing a smaller 400mb update just came through. Any news on what it is? Thanks!

On the new update there is a bug where if you shoot your weapon the smoke does not stop coming out until you've fired your next shot, then it continues where you've just shot, smoke never stopping. Seems to be like this for everyone.

Since these latest patches When running triple monitors/screens in 5760x1080 chat no longer appears. Only fix is to reduce res to one screen at 1920x1080 in order to get chat back. I run 5760x1080 so I wont be seeing chat until you fix this..lol

USA 1st Lieutenant

Quote Originally Posted by Greedocity View Post
    On the new update there is a bug where if you shoot your weapon the smoke does not stop coming out until you've fired your next shot, then it continues where you've just shot, smoke never stopping. Seems to be like this for everyone.
    OMG I will be home in an hour. I hope they haven't patched that out until after. I have GOT to see this. Eternal smoke.

October 7th - Update 163 Released!

- Made the long lasting weapon smoke slightly darker to reduce the amount it burns out.
    - Fixed a bug where first choosing to spawn on the base, then instead clicking the flag and pressing deploy, would result in the player spawning on the base anyway.
    - Fixed a bug where a player would be unable to spawn if the player had left a server while it was in last stand. When joining a new server where Last Stand was not active, choosing the team which on the previous server had entered Last Stand, would result in a message being shown that the team had run out of tickets with the player unable to proceed and then being forced to restart the game.
    - Added (Spectating) in front of player names in the tab menu who are spectating with the free flight camera. While in this spectator mode, their names are now also colored dark Grey. This only happens for regular players. Admins will not get the (Spectating) tag added to their names and their name color will remain Red or Black, depending on what they have chosen in the admin UI.
    - For admins, the chat will now post a message whenever somebody starts and stops spectating using the free flight camera.
    - Made the nametags be visible on players from both teams while using the free flight camera.
    - Updated the artillery embankments throughout Harpers Ferry.

Embankment_Update.jpg
    CSA battery, Loudoun Heights, Harpers Ferry - A playable location come the artillery update

USA 1st Lieutenant

Bring back the fully automatic M1861 Springfield!

Best,
    Dman979

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    October 7th - Update 163 Released!

- Made the long lasting weapon smoke slightly darker to reduce the amount it burns out.
    - Fixed a bug where first choosing to spawn on the base, then instead clicking the flag and pressing deploy, would result in the player spawning on the base anyway.
    - Fixed a bug where a player would be unable to spawn if the player had left a server while it was in last stand. When joining a new server where Last Stand was not active, choosing the team which on the previous server had entered Last Stand, would result in a message being shown that the team had run out of tickets with the player unable to proceed and then being forced to restart the game.
    - Added (Spectating) in front of player names in the tab menu who are spectating with the free flight camera. While in this spectator mode, their names are now also colored dark Grey. This only happens for regular players. Admins will not get the (Spectating) tag added to their names and their name color will remain Red or Black, depending on what they have chosen in the admin UI.
    - For admins, the chat will now post a message whenever somebody starts and stops spectating using the free flight camera.
    - Made the nametags be visible on players from both teams while using the free flight camera.
    - Updated the artillery embankments throughout Harpers Ferry.

Embankment_Update.jpg
    CSA battery, Loudoun Heights, Harpers Ferry - A playable location come the artillery update
    Thank you for spectator mode changes...

CSA Captain

Step in the right direction, but I can foresee that all a server host has to do is set up a "powerless" admin role to make certain players "designated spies."
    Just when I thought I was out...they pull me back in!

Quote Originally Posted by LaBelle View Post
    Step in the right direction, but I can foresee that all a server host has to do is set up a "powerless" admin role to make certain players "designated spies."
    We were thinking the same thing when we read it... Any chance of having (spectating) in front of admins as well please?

RhettVito
    - Updated the artillery embankments throughout Harpers Ferry thanks !