Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: server wide Voice chat bug

server wide Voice chat bug

hello i am Vedette Sargent Lamb of the 1st Massachusetts Calvary. i can hear the whole server talking even though there not in voice range and nothing is working to fix it. very annoying and disruptive when trying to hear orders and give them.

You are using an USB headset?

Quote Originally Posted by Hinkel View Post
    You are using an USB headset?
    using a blue tooth head set

I have the same issue. Tried verifying game files. Nothing wrong. I even re-installed the game. I can hear the whole server’s voice come. Doesn’t matter the distance, dead or alive, and both teams. I have a usb headset (Steel Series Arctis Pro Wireless). The bug is game breaking for that I can not understand orders or what my team is saying because the constant chatter by all.

Quote Originally Posted by smoketiger View Post
    I have the same issue. Tried verifying game files. Nothing wrong. I even re-installed the game. I can hear the whole server’s voice come. Doesn’t matter the distance, dead or alive, and both teams. I have a usb headset (Steel Series Arctis Pro Wireless). The bug is game breaking for that I can not understand orders or what my team is saying because the constant chatter by all.
    Hello,

This is an issue with teamspeak (which is the voip provider we use). As soon as they fix the issue on their end we will implement it into WoR. Until then you are likely best off turning the voip off altogether or getting a non USB/Bluetooth headset.

- Trusty

Is there a timeline to perhaps address the issue? i just picked up a new headset because mine was dying, and now i can't play with chat on in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbyz View Post
    Is there a timeline to perhaps address the issue? i just picked up a new headset because mine was dying, and now i can't play with chat on in game.
    You will have to direct that question to teamspeak. As I said, we'll implement the fix asap if/when it is ever done by them.

It is related to how their code passes on the data required for the directional audio to work in an game space.

- Trusty

CSA Captain

Still hasnt been fixed yet
    Texas Poppin B
    My Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/c/SarisTX

Quote Originally Posted by Saris View Post
    Still hasnt been fixed yet
    It was fixed... Today's hotfix unfixed it RIP

CSA Major

Is this confirmed as being fixed, and then unfixed again?