Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast

Thread: Regiment Suggestions and Bugs

CSA Captain

Hey mate, thanks for the quick response! OK I guess I somehow overread the info that at some point in the future you would turn your attention towards the 56th and create their flags. What I am wondering is can't we just remove the emerald flag and only have the southern cross (which is the actual 2nd flag ingame for the 56thVA) available for the unit?

Quote Originally Posted by Bradley View Post
    What blue flag are you referring to? What source do you have that it was carried away by a steamboat?
    Well I am referring to the blue virginia state flag, which all the virginian units got presented at the beginning of the war. At least the 56th got theirs in Cam Lee in 1861. And no I don't have a source for the flag being carried away by steamboat, but the remaining men of the 56th went out by boat from Donnelson. And then I was just hoping/dreaming that the flag was not captured in this fiasco. �� No the next hard evidence about the 56th VAs flag is then the captured southern cross from Gettysburg. Where they lost their state flag exactly is open to discussion I think.

Again thanx for reading and responding here! We and I do massively appreciate your work for the flags mate, thanks!

If you could put a sentence about if it would be possible to just remove the Emerald flag, I would be grateful. Thanx again!

CSA Captain

Damn... indeed that monster of a flag is hard to erase!

Great video, I appreciate y'all's passion. 56th Va. is on my to-do list.

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Bradley View Post
    Great video, I appreciate y'all's passion. 56th Va. is on my to-do list.
    That's great news, mate! Thank you very, very much! We appreciate your work alike. I hope you are not bothered too bad by our whining.

Cheers, good Sir!

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=2589099875

Coming soon...

There are no known flags associated with the 56th Virginia Infantry and no descriptions that I have found of any flag belonging to this regiment during the Maryland Campaign, and so I copied the pattern from an artifact carried by a Virginia regiment raised in '62. In other words, something that would make sense in the 56th VA's possession well after being captured at Fort Donelson and exchanged. In all likelihood, they carried a 2nd Issue battleflag and so that is what I've gone with, here.

CSA Captain

Awesome!!! Thank you so very much! I do absolutely love that flag! I just remind, that "Mecklenburg Guards" is just the nick of Company A, not of the whole regiment. But well I can't read the whole text of the banner. Anyway we love it, its now just up to you guys if you can cope with it from the historical point of view.

Again we are more than happy and thank you very much!!

Since this is the only place i can speak ill just get it out here. Why can't i post new threads? I'd love to complain about the bs admin that banned me today for no good reason on Par Antietampalooza. I logged in and joined the server. Joined as a private. Took 2 shots in formation over a fence and as i started to move with formation i was banned. No tks. No words were even spoken by me yet xD. If someone could lead me to any kind of support with this, i would be highly appreciative. No i don't know how to use forums well. So please don't tell me this isn't the place, just direct me to where i can get help with this admin.

I would really love to play this game but when u get banned on the only 200 person server, it's like throwing 30 bucks in the trash.

CSA Major

Quote Originally Posted by [5thALB(Co.A)]Pvt. Klub View Post
    Since this is the only place i can speak ill just get it out here. Why can't i post new threads? I'd love to complain about the bs admin that banned me today for no good reason on Par Antietampalooza. I logged in and joined the server. Joined as a private. Took 2 shots in formation over a fence and as i started to move with formation i was banned. No tks. No words were even spoken by me yet xD. If someone could lead me to any kind of support with this, i would be highly appreciative. No i don't know how to use forums well. So please don't tell me this isn't the place, just direct me to where i can get help with this admin.
    You require a minimum of ten posts before starting a thread.
    I suspect that you were banned from a privately-owned server. If this is so, you will likely not reach them here on the official forum. Your best option is to find a senior representative on the official Discord here.

Klub, I'm an admin on a PAR server. Send me your steam profile and ID and I can look into why you were banned or getting you unbanned.

If you want to reach out via discord, https://discord.gg/Y9dsE85tH5