Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Wish list for Company Tool

USA Brigadier General

Quote Originally Posted by Bravescot View Post
    That can be done by changing the staff rank. Just talk to your officer about it.
    Alright so let's say i talk to my officer about it, and he isn't quite sure what position to give me...what should he give, since he put me as company staff and ain't nothing change. Although I may need to wait a couple minutes to give the tool some time to adjust or something like that....computer stuff.

CSA Major

Quote Originally Posted by michaelsmithern View Post
    Alright so let's say i talk to my officer about it, and he isn't quite sure what position to give me...what should he give, since he put me as company staff and ain't nothing change. Although I may need to wait a couple minutes to give the tool some time to adjust or something like that....computer stuff.
    Your Staff Officers are lazy, unaware of how to properly utilise the tool or not in a position to trust you with the lowering of the staff rank level.
    Were I in such a situation michael, I would be quickly reconsidering my choice in compatriots and look elsewhere for a more fulfilling and rounded experience.

There is very little delay in the updating of information through the company tool, especially when it is not in large-scale use (such as launch night).

USA Brigadier General

Quote Originally Posted by Leifr View Post
    Your Staff Officers are lazy, unaware of how to properly utilise the tool or not in a position to trust you with the lowering of the staff rank level.
    Were I in such a situation michael, I would be quickly reconsidering my choice in compatriots and look elsewhere for a more fulfilling and rounded experience.

There is very little delay in the updating of information through the company tool, especially when it is not in large-scale use (such as launch night).
    no, no, no, no
    you got it wrong chief, I'm 99% sure Jon doesn't know how to use the tool to the fullest. and don't worry it's resolved itself, i clicked the company tool button then back to my company and everything was A-Ok

CSA Major

Great!
    Sometimes a simple CTRL + F5 works a treat, it purges your browser cache and forces a refresh for that particular website.

CSA Captain

What Bravescot is referring to is "minimum staff rank" which is in the company options. Ask your captain to go to the company options and set the minimum staff rank to whatever your rank is. That should fix the issue.

Wow. A lot of posts while I was working on this one. Had to step away mid-post and missed alot.
    Last edited by Lance Rawlings; 01-05-2017 at 06:21 PM.
    To the Colors!

Captain Lance Rawlings
    Company K, 38th North Carolina, Pender's Brigade, A.P. Hill's Division, Jackson's Corps, Army of Northern Virginia
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/show...lina-Boys-quot

USA Brigadier General

Quote Originally Posted by Lance Rawlings View Post
    What Bravescot is referring to is "minimum staff rank" which is in the company options. Ask your captain to go to the company options and set the minimum staff rank to whatever your rank is. That should fix the issue.

Wow. A lot of posts while I was working on this one. Had to step away mid-post and missed alot.
    thank you for your answer, i could have used it earlier but Jonathan fiddled with the tool and found out what to do

CSA Captain

thank you for your answer, i could have used it earlier but Jonathan fiddled with the tool and found out what to do
    Yeah no problem man, sorry I didn't let you know sooner and saved y'all some heartache! Glad you've got it figured out now.
    To the Colors!

Captain Lance Rawlings
    Company K, 38th North Carolina, Pender's Brigade, A.P. Hill's Division, Jackson's Corps, Army of Northern Virginia
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/show...lina-Boys-quot

USA General of the Army

The top right corner contains the following headings ... Forum Thread, Website and TS/Discord Address
    Since the game is so Steam oriented perhaps we could add these for the Company Commander to fill in ...
    Steam Name:
    Steam Group:

Also a space between these and the scrolling info field below would make it appear less cluttered, imo.
    My Great Great Grandfather, Isaac MacDonal Cooley, served as a Pathfinder Cavalry Scout
    in the 1st Arkansas Cavalry Regiment (Dobbin's) Company K
    My Avatar flies his Unit Guidon to Honor his Service.
    My Credo is a simple one ... Unit before Self with Honor above ALL else.

Hyper Links for telegrams

Hi,

Is there anyway you can add code to telegrams so we can direct peeps to our company easier. This will allow them to join up faster.

Example:

2nd BERDAN SHAPSHOOTERS APPPLY WITH IN:

It would make our life easier when sending out recruiting Telegrams. I spend more time trying to help peeps find the company to join then necessary

Thanks

USA Major

I do find this an exellent idea, but 2nd wy are there 2 captains in your company? xD
    QM. Timo
    Click Picture To Enlist.