Page 46 of 48 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 LastLast

Thread: 69th New York Infantry Regiment 'Fighting Sixty-Ninth' - Company A

Please open the link below and post a reply to the forum using the following template: I have volunteered to join the company and have completed my application under the name (Cpl John Henry Oliver).

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalAce View Post
    I have volunteered to join the company and have completed my application under the name Daniel Pierce.
    Quote Originally Posted by JosephSullivan View Post
    I have volunteered to join the company and have completed my application under the name Joseph Sullivan
    Accepted! Welcome to the 69th.

I have volunteered to join the company and have completed my application under the name Alexander

I have volunteered to join the company and have completed my application under the name Caleb Nolen

USA Captain

69th New York Infantry - Company A First Event in over a year

I have volunteered to join the company and have completed my application under the name (Matthew Fergerson).

I have volunteered to join the company and have completed my application under the name William H. Carney.

I have volunteered to join the company and have completed my application under the name Don Kirkpatrick

I have volunteered to join the company and have completed my application under the name NeatExponent773

I have volunteered to join the company and have completed my application under the name Carter White