Thread: Shooting Trouble

USA Colonel

Shooting Trouble

I am not sure if someone else has this problem but when i fire it doesn't hit and no i am not that bad of a shot even really close to the targets it isn't coming up as a hit

There was another problem i went 2nd US 5th private not sure if that is related but my rifle was shooting 5 bullets at once on the target

Sorry i put this in the wrong spot

If you could record when this happens and upload an example, I could help you out a little bit more.

Does it happen on every target? If only certain ones are not registering, which ones are they?

USA Colonel

I found out it wasn't the range it was there was no HUD like when i press T the symbols for the range camp and sandbags are there but no timer or names also when i press C the little man on the bottom right of the screen doesn't show also TAB doesn't bring things up and the target doesn't show up when i hit it

USA Brigadier General

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksander View Post
    I found out it wasn't the range it was there was no HUD like when i press T the symbols for the range camp and sandbags are there but no timer or names also when i press C the little man on the bottom right of the screen doesn't show also TAB doesn't bring things up and the target doesn't show up when i hit it
    i had the same bug, it fixed itself for me, but the devs should probably look into it

Sounds like a very strange bug. Try following these steps to see if it fixes your issue:
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/show...ow-these-steps

Additionally, go to this website and make sure that your flash player is up to date.
    https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html
    Last edited by Tuffant21; 05-26-2016 at 06:52 PM.

USA Colonel

Thanks seems to be fixed